LAFCAA’s Digital Lane is Here!
Get ready for a new sale experience at Louisiana’s 1st Choice Auto Auction!
The Digital Lane will run at the end of Lane 4 every Tuesday and feature 20-25 green light units, handpicked for quality and pricing from both franchise and independent dealers.
Find out more about OG units and the Digital Lane below!
What are OG Units?
- OG stands for “Outside the Gate”
- OG Units are offsite on dealers’ lots in the surrounding area
- All OG units receive an Autograde CR performed by a certified LAFCAA vehicle inspector and are eligible for PSI
- OG Inventory will be available for preview via Edge Pipeline
- OG units are viewable and “run” through the lane via the Simulcast screen in Lane 4
- A live auctioneer works the lane while the units run creating a familiar bidding experience
- Units will either sell on the block or will be placed on IF and negotiated afterward.
Vehicles will be on premises at auction with a completed PSI, and available for pickup within 72 business hours
LAFCAA will provide transportation from a seller’s lot to the auction up to a 60-mile radius
Units outside of a 60-mile radius will be assessed a transportation fee
Fees that include transport will need to be agreed to prior to the sale
What are the Associated Fees?
- Buy fees for OG units are the same as in-lane
- OG units purchased in-lane will be assessed a 7-day PSI fee
- Purchasing an OG unit via Simulcast will have all the same associated fees as it does currently: buy fee, online convenience fee, and 7-Day PSI fee
For any questions regarding OG units or Digital Lane, call LAFCAA offices and ask for our Online Sales Manager, Andy Poteet